Hoover’s Hometown Days Parade Registration Form
Saturday, August 4, 2018, West Branch, IA • 10:00am
The City of West Branch invites you to participate in the 2018 Hoover’s Hometown Days Parade. Participants are required to enter the staging area on Pedersen St. from W. Main St. and stop at the registration table to check in. The registration table will be located in the shelter at Lions Field on Pedersen St. Event staff will direct participants accordingly. The parade line up will take place on W. Orange St. from the intersection of N. Maple St. to the west between 8:45 am & 9:45 am. Walkers need to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m.
- Pre-registration by July 31, 2018 will ensure your organization is announced as it passes the stage on Main Street.
- Please decorate and be creative!
- Walking and lightly tossing candy will be allowed.
- Participation ribbons will be given to all parade entries at the registration table at Lions Field. (One ribbon per entry.)
- Downtown Dollars are given to the winner of each category!!
Registration forms and parade maps are available below through the online entry form or at the West Branch City Office. 2018 Parade Registration Form