Please note that NO overnight on-street parking will be permitted in marked areas downtown. This will be enforced. Cars parked in these spots will be towed at the owner’s expense.
The following streets will be closed for Hoover’s Hometown Days on Friday, August 6th and Saturday, August 7th:
Downtown event area:
- S. 2nd St.: Main St. to the Water St. parking lot from 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 6th to 1:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 8th.
- Main Street: Parkside Drive to S. 2nd St. from 5:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 7th, to 1:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 8th.
- Main Street: Parkside Drive to N. Oliphant St, (parade route) 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Saturday, August 7th
- S. Downey: Wetherell to Main St. and Wetherell from S. Poplar St. to S. Downey St. from 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 7th.
- N. Downey St.: Main St. to Green St. from 2:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, August 7th.
- Residents on Wetherell Street will exit (temporarily) north on Poplar St. to Main St. and will access Wetherell Street via the Enlow parking lot. The Enlow parking lot will have parking available throughout the event.
Parade line-up staging area:
- Pedersen St.: W. Orange St. to Hilltop Dr. on Saturday, August 7th from 8:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
- W. Orange St.: N. Oliphant St. to Ridge View Dr. on Saturday, August 7th from 8:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
If you have any questions, please contact the West Branch Parks and Recreation at 643-5888.